Home / About
Business Setup Service
Business Expansion Service
Business Support Service
IPO Advisors Services
Business Support Service
INMACS offers comprehensive Tax advisory services that deliver value. Our specialties include:
INMACS assists Individuals, Firms, Societies, Trusts & Corporate & other bodies in tax compliance and returns preparation and filing. We help companies’ design and implement strategies that minimize the taxes. We enable the tax function to be a significant contributor to your firm’s strategic financial goals and evaluate the tax effects of major business decisions.
INMACS expertise in Direct Taxes include:
- Preparation of Tax & TDS Returns.
- Tax compliance and representation before tax authorities.
- Filing of Appeals & representation before Appellate Authorities.
- Tax Advisory Services for Joint Ventures, foreign collaborations, Mergers & Amalgamations.
- Tax planning for new, existing and reorganised business.
- Advisory Services on Transfer pricing issues.
- International Taxation.
INMACS expertise in Indirect tax include:
- Sales tax – Central & State
- Works Contract Tax
- Service tax
- Exim Policies
- 100% EOU/EPZ/STP Schemes
INMACS prepare accounts for all types and size of business. We like to adopt the “value added” approach whereby we try to find ways of improving peoples businesses and saving them money. All accounts are prepared using the latest accountancy software thus ensuring the highest standards and most cost-effective service.
In this area we offer the following:
Sole Traders / Partnerships – We can prepare annual accounts to see how your business is performing and also to comply with regulatory, bankers and other creditors requirements. Accounts can be produced monthly or quarterly to keep you up to date and to assist in the day-to-day running of the business. At all times valuable advice will be at hand.
Limited Companies -We can prepare annual accounts in conformity with current legislation for companies and liaison and Representative Offices and can generate Periodical Management Reports.
INMACS has a team of highly professional qualified Chartered Accountants and other staff for providing tailor made, value added and focused audit services. INMACS provide wide range of audit services to include:
- Internal Audit (Corporate Audit).
- Management Audit.
- Information Systems Audit.
- Adherence to International Accounting Standards.
INMACS audit approach focus is control on key business processes rather than controls on individual business transactions or business units .Our approach results in a broader audit scope that examines both financial and operational performance, reduces audit gaps and duplication, facilitates benchmarking, and leverages leading practices. Our audit process leverages in-depth knowledge of industry-specific business processes along with the most up-to-date benchmarking and leading practice information. INMACS have various audit tools and Computer Aided Audit Techniques (CAATs) to enable our teams to capture and deploy knowledge throughout the audit process.
INMACS also have an International Accounting Standard Group (IASG)
IASG is equipped with deep research of International Accounting Standards, US GAAPS, Canadian GAAPS, UK GAAPS and other important countries Benchmark Accounting Standards & Practices. IASG steer conversion of Accounting Information and Financial Statements according to various countries GAAPS and regulatory requirements.
Corporate Secretarial Services
INMACS provide complete company incorporation services which includes:
- Name Availability.
- Drafting of Memorandum & Articles of Association with special tailor made structure.
- Incorporation & Statutory Compliances.
Other Secretarial Services
- Attending to the companies’ statutory duties.
- Maintenance of Statutory Records & registers.
- Preparation of notices & minutes and associated documentation for board meetings and general meetings.
- Preparing and filing annual returns and other statutory documents with the Registrar of Companies.
- Provision of Registered Office Facilities.
- Secretarial Audit.
- Filing of Petitions with Company Law Board & other CLB related matters.
INMACS can act as attorneys and solicitors to your company. Our services include:
Compliance with various Corporate & Economic Laws Opinion on Various Corporate & Economic Laws & other complex legal issues Drafting & Vetting of Various Legal Agreements including Joint Venture Agreements, MOU’s, Takeover, Mergers & Acquisitions Implementation Agreements Drafting of notices, petitions, deeds and other legal documents Obtaining various RBI, SIA/FIPB Approvals and other regulatory approvals Arbitration.
INMACS provide wide range of Management Consultancy Services to include:
- Development of Management Information Systems.
- Preparation of Periodical Management Reports.
- Business Processes Reengineering.
- Advisory on Cost Control & Cost Reduction Techniques.
- Development & Advise in Corporate, Operations & Organizational Strategy.
- Preparation of Budgets for Cash Flow & Profit Planning .
Corporate Governance Review Assessments
Over the last decade regulators, institutional investors and the media have bombarded companies, both public and private, with requests for enhancing governance standards. Regular corporate failures and highly publicized “scandals” will ensure that the governance demands on business leaders will increase and become more onerous.
It is, therefore, essential that Boards evaluate their approach to fulfilling their roles and responsibilities so that continuous improvement is achieved and value is added to the operations of the Organisation.
The successful Board needs to know the answers to the following key questions, which INMACS can help answer?
- Is the Board’s time spent on the critical strategic objectives and the key risks to achieving them?.
- Does the Board have the information, skills ands experience to make the right decision?.
- Are the Board’s messages being communicated clearly and implemented consistently?.
- Explicit assessment of the performance of the Board as a whole, not just on the basis of individual Directors’ contributions, is a growing trend and the starting point to improving your Board’s performance.
INMACS’s independent facilitation and management of the process also allows Board members to focus on SEBI’s Corporate Governance guidelines and develop a tailored response framework.