Home / About
East is emerging as the new Nord for the global economy as growth is stemming from the east and at its centre lies India. With an upturn in wealth being witnessed in India, the complexities are also multiplying for growth and preservation of wealth. For creating wealth sustainability in long run it takes great amount of focus and deep-insights. Our belief is that patient investing coupled with quality information and knowledge can help an investor garner some prolic returns with low volatility.
We at INMACS focus on wealth creation and preservation, meeting the goals of respective clients in a unceasing and transparent manner.
Investment Needs: Bandwidth for every kind of Investor
Mutual Funds & Direct Equity
We understand your needs and offer best suitable investment propositions, products and services to help you build, manage and preserve your wealth.
- Direct Equity
- Equity Mutual Funds
- Debt Mutual Funds
In a dynamically scaling and diversifying world we understand only equity and mutual fund avenues wont suffice one’s requirements, thus we thrive to offer the investors an array of different alternative products subject to enhancing the riskreturn profile of investors.
- Private Equity
- Market Linked Debt
From straight forward overdraft facilities to highly structured complex credit facilities, we facilitate every lending solutions
- Home Loans
- Car Loans
- Personal Loans
- Business Loans
- Loan Against Shares & Mutual Funds
- Loan Against Property
Protection Needs : Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Insurance Based Investment Policies
- Health Insurance
- General Insurance
- Corporate Group Insurance
Estate Planning & Trust Formation
- Wealth Structuring and Estate planning is a process of organizing your assets, ﬁnancial and nonﬁnancial, in an eﬀective, eﬃcient and compliant manner so that it achieves seamless intergenerational wealth transfer and other objectives of the estate owner, during their lifetime and beyond.
- A Trust means vesting or placing property under the control of a person/entity in the conﬁdence that he/she/it will hold it for the beneﬁt of a third person and / or himself. Depending on the end objective, a trust can be public, private or charitable.
Need For Estate Planning
Creation of Family Trust
Beneﬁts of a Family Trust
- Ring fencing personal assets from business or professional exigencies.
- Reducing the chances of dispute within family over succession.
- Maintaining conﬁdentiality of wishes.
- Safeguarding the interests of minors and special family members.
- Minimizing the impact of Estate Duty and other applicable taxes.