Home / About
Capital Market & Despositiry Operations
Business Setup Service
Business Expansion Service
Business Support Service
Financial & Capital market Service
Financial & Capital Market Service
IPO Advisors Services
INMACS has been a SEBI registered Category IV Merchant Banker and in relation to IPO provides the following services:
- Advising Corporates on raising funds by way of equity shares/ preference shares, fully, optional, convertible, non convertible debentures or through fixed deposits. Also advising them on quantum and timing of such offers.
- Assisting clients in finalisation of Memorandum & Articles of Associations, prospectus (offer document) and other public issue related agreements, obtaining approval from regulating authorities including SEBI, RBI, NSDL.
- Assisting clients in arranging under-writing from banks, institutions, corporates & stockbrokers though INMACS strong National Network.
- Planning, coordination and overall monitoring of various activities of various intermediaries relating to the publics offer.
- Appointment of PR agency and subsequently coordinating the activities with PR agency .
- Assisting clients in listing of securities with Stock Exchange(s).
INMACS provide wide array of financial services to include:
- Arrangement of term loan(s) at competitive terms in accordance with the needs of projects from institutions and commercial banks.
- Arrangement of working capital facilities.
- Arrangement of foreign currency loans from overseas banks/ financial institutions.
- Medium to long term funding through hire purchase/ lease finance/ inter corporate deposit and bill discounting· Venture Capital funding.
- Private Placement of Shares.
- Bridge Financing.
Stock Broking – Secondary Market
INMACS is one of the leading securities house dedicated to serving the needs of large Institutional Investors, corporates, high net worth individuals and NRIs.
- Member of National Stock Exchange and Dealer of OTCEI.
- Gives a wide access to clients providing them with opportunities to execute deals at the best rates and competitive brokerages.
- Provides value added investment advisory services through regular research reports analyzing companies, events, policies & environment.
- Working capital strength enables to execute large value deals on delivery versus payment basis.
- Experienced dealing and back office teams have ensured high standards of execution and settlement for clients
- No own account trading.